We're sorry to hear that your bag has been damaged, and we want to do everything we can do to make it better. Please keep in mind there are some things we are not responsible for. Here's what you need to know:
- If your bag is damaged, find a Frontier representative at the airport to report damage to a checked item within 4 hours of arriving at your destination.
- If you were unable or could not report damage to a Frontier representative at the airport, you can report the damage to our Central Baggage Office which can be reached at (801) 401-9000 (say "baggage" when prompted).
- If you are at the airport, present your damaged bag so the agent can determine the liability. It's important to keep in mind that while we will always do what we can to help, we simply can't be liable for normal wear and tear. This includes scratches, small dents, rips, tears, and general grime and dirt.
- Frontier accepts no responsibility if your bag was clearly overstuffed beyond its capacity.
- We aren't liable for the baggage carried in the passenger area of the aircraft (carry-on baggage).
- If the agent determines that Frontier was responsible for the damage, we will proceed with the next steps from there.
Find a detailed list of items that Frontier is not liable for on our baggage information page under "Damaged & Lost Baggage".