We're sorry to hear that your bag has been damaged, but we want to do everything we can do to make it better. Please keep in mind there are some things we are not responsible for. Here's what you need to know:
- If your bag is damaged, find a Frontier representative to report damage to a checked item within 4 hours of arriving at your destination.
- If you were unable or could not report damage to a Frontier representative at the airport, you can report the damage to the Central Baggage Office (CBO) by calling (303) 542-1490.
- Present your damaged bag so the agent can determine the liability. It's important to keep in mind that while we will always do what we can to help, we simply can't be liable for normal wear and tear. This includes scratches, small dents, rips, tears, and general dirtiness.
- Frontier accepts no responsibility if your bag was clearly overstuffed beyond its capacity.
- We aren't liable for the baggage carried in the passenger area of the aircraft (carry-on baggage).
- If the agent determines that Frontier was responsible for the damage, we will proceed with the next steps from there.
Find a detailed list of items that Frontier is not liable for on our baggage information page under "Damaged & Lost Baggage".