To use a voucher or "ETC" (Electronic Travel Certificate), simply book your new flight on FlyFrontier.com. Once you reach the payment screen, select "Frontier Voucher" and enter the voucher or ETC number.
You may also apply a voucher by calling our Reservations Department at 801-401-9000.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers must be booked within 90 days from date of issue.
- Vouchers are one-time use, meaning there will be no remaining value after redemption.
- Vouchers may not cover the entire value of the purchase. Any remaining balance due must be paid by the customer.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may only be redeemed in the name of the passenger to whom it was issued.
- The name on the new reservation must match the old reservation exactly.