Just some reminders about vouchers and credits:
- Vouchers and credits are usually valid for 90 days for booking a flight from the date they are issued. Please double check your voucher or credit email for the expiration.
- Credits from a reservation that purchased The Works expire in one (1) year from date of issue.
- Note: Travel does not have to be completed before the expiration date, it just has to be booked.
- Vouchers and credits may be one-time use, meaning there will be no remaining value after redemption. If they are available for multi-use, they can be used until the remaining balance is zero or until the expiration date.
- Vouchers and credits are non-transferable and may only be redeemed in the name of the passenger to whom it was issued. The name on the new reservation must match the old reservation exactly.
If you voucher and credit is not expired, and you are experiencing a website or app error, visit this troubleshooting page.