To use a voucher, simply book your new flight on FlyFrontier.com. Once you reach the payment screen, select "Frontier Voucher" and enter the voucher number.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers must be booked within 90 days from date of issue.
- Vouchers are one-time use, meaning there will be no remaining value after redemption.
- Vouchers may not cover the entire value of the purchase. Any remaining balance due must be paid by the customer.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may only be redeemed in the name of the passenger to whom it was issued.
- The name on the new reservation must match the old reservation exactly.