Many airports have introduced a self-serve kiosk. The self-service kiosks can be used to self-tag your checked bags. Here is how to use the self-service kiosks at the airport.
1. Locate the kiosks: you will see a row of kiosks, which look like free-standing computer screens.
2. Put in your information: the kiosk will ask for your flight confirmation code or other identification information (Your Frontier trip confirmation number is 6 characters and is a combination of letters and numbers. An example of a confirmation code is FLY123. You can find your code in the top right corner of your reservation confirmation email.)
3. Confirm your flight information on the kiosk.
4. Indicate whether or not you will check a bag. Remember that you can save a lot by purchasing your bags before arriving at the airport. For information about bag pricing and how to add a bag to your booking, visit our Bags Information page.
5. Print your baggage tag if you are checking a bag.
6. If you are checking a bag, take the bag tag to the bag drop off/ticket counter. The agent will confirm your information in order to check the bag.
7. After your bag is checked, you are now ready to head to security!
Note: If you checked in online prior to arriving at the airport and do NOT have a bag to check, you can head straight to security. Your boarding pass can also be found on your mobile device using our free Frontier Airlines mobile app. You can get your boarding pass and use it right at the gate on your phone.
If you have NOT purchased a carry-on: remember the size of your personal item will be checked during boarding. Items larger than the allowed dimensions are subject to an additional charge. Visit our Bags Information page for all baggage sizing and pricing.