Many airports have introduced a self-serve kiosk. You can perform a variety of pre-flight tasks at the self-service kiosk such as printing your boarding pass and self-tag your checked bags. Here is how to use the self-service kiosks at the airport.
1. Locate the kiosks: you will see a row of kiosks, which look like free-standing computer screens.
2. Put in your information: the kiosk will ask for your flight confirmation code or other identification information (Your Frontier trip confirmation number is 6 characters and is a combination of letters and numbers. An example of a confirmation code is FLY123. You can find your code in the top right corner of your reservation confirmation email.)
3. Confirm your flight information on the kiosk.
4. Choose or confirm your seat. We recommend that you choose your seat during booking to ensure your party stays together for the best price. For information about seat selection or how to add a seat to your booking, visit our Seating Options page.
5. Indicate whether or not you will check a bag. Remember that you can save a lot by purchasing your bags before arriving at the airport. For information about bag pricing and how to add a bag to your booking, visit our Bags Information page.
6. Print your boarding pass if needed and your baggage tag if you are checking a bag. Your boarding pass can also be found on your mobile device using our free FRONTIER Airlines mobile app. You can get your mobile boarding pass and use it right at the gate on your phone.
7. If you are checking a bag, take the bag tag to the bag drop off/ticket counter. The agent will confirm your information in order to check the bag.
8. After your bag is checked, you are now ready to head to security!
Note: If you checked in online prior to arriving at the airport and do NOT have a bag to check, you can head straight to security.
If you have NOT purchased a carry-on: remember the size of your personal item will be checked during boarding. Items larger than the allowed dimensions are subject to an additional charge. Visit our Bags Information page for all baggage sizing and pricing.