To use credit from an unflown flight, simply book your new flight on Flyfrontier.com. Once you reach the payment screen, select "Credit with Frontier" and enter the six-digit confirmation code for the credit (this will be the confirmation code from the original booking).
APPLY CREDIT SHELL
*Please note that e-tickets are no longer used by Frontier Airlines. If you have an e-ticket credit, please contact our Reservations Department for assistance at 801-401-9000.
- Credits are not redeemable for cash.
- Credits from a reservation that purchased The Works expire in one (1) year from date of issue.
- Credits may not cover the entire value of the purchase. Any remaining balance due must be paid by the customer with credit card.
- Credits are non-transferable and may only be redeemed in the name of the passenger to whom it was issued.
- The name on the new reservation using the credit must match the old reservation exactly.